Charlotte Bioidentical Doctor – Dr. Kristin S. Black
New Day Wellness Center offers a variety of cutting-edge, innovative services to improve a person’s sense of energy, mental acuity and well-being. All of our clients receive the absolute attention of our staff during their visit in fulfillment of our goal to help you Relax. Recharge. Renew.
The Center is led by Charlotte Bioidentical Doctor, Dr. Kristin S. Black, a Board Certified Family Practice Physician and a leader in the fields of bioidentical hormones and weight management.
Dr. Black and the New Day staff works with each client to develop a plan to restore or achieve his or her desired quality of life. Specializing in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy and hormone based weight loss programs New Day has attracted clients from not only the greater Charlotte area but along the entire East coast.
Feel Rejuvenated … Feel Young Again.
Through a physician supervised natural hormone replacement therapy women and men can feel healthy, vibrant and sexy throughout their entire lives. Dr. Kristin S. Black is certified in the SottoPelle® Therapy method of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is a prescription alternative to conventional hormone replacement therapy (conjugated estrogens, medroxyprogesterone, etc.)
Bioidentical medications are plant-derived, and chemically changed in a laboratory until they are identical to what your body would naturally produce. BHRT is customizable; in other words, it can be adjusted to fit your needs, unlike conventional HRT, which has a few standard dosage strengths.
What are the goals of BHRT?
- Alleviate symptoms caused by the natural decrease in hormone production in the body
- Reestablish the individual’s hormonal balance
- Provide protective benefits that were originally provided by the body’s naturally occurring hormones
What are the benefits of BHRT?
BHRT offers a number of health-related benefits:
- Helps in the prevention of Osteoporosis and restoration of bone strength
- Protection against heart disease and stroke
- Reduced hot flashes and reduced vaginal dryness
- Muscle mass and strength are better maintained
- Improvement in cholesterol levels
- Risk of depression reduced
- Reduced risk of breast and endometrial cancer
- Improved libido
- Prevention of senility and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Improved sleep
- Mood, concentration, and memory become better
- Far fewer unwanted effects than synthetic hormones
The SottoPelle ® Therapy method can be administered in a manner that a single treatment can last four to six months.
The minute that you walk in to New Day, you’ll know that this is no ordinary doctor’s office. From the decor, to the staff, to the excellent care-you’ll feel that it’s a New Day. A New Way in Healthcare.
Questions? Call Charlotte Bioidentical Doctor Kristin Black, M.D., directly at
800-775-4902 Ext. 361 to schedule your consultation, discuss your symptoms and decide on a course of treatment for your specific needs.